Thursday, August 6, 2015

Weird, Unsocialized Homeschool Cat Named Buster

I was zombiefied this morning. That 8 hour drive yesterday from Jacksonville, NC yesterday has really played tricks on my mind and eyes. As I sat there at the dinning room table, enjoying being back at home and sinking in to my first cup of coffee, I see out of the corner of my eye our cat, Buster Bob, do the unthinkable. PLUCK A CAYENNE PEPPER FROM THEIR DRYING SPOT!




As you can see, the door on the side of our island (which needs a good painting) fell off months and months ago. I decided it was a great place to store and dry the peppers; never even thinking that Buster would entertain the idea of playing a game of cat and...peppermouse...?

He wasn't just bopping it around showing it who's boss. Noooo, he actually gnawed on the poor unsuspecting thing before he spit it out and slapped it away as if IT was the one who brought an offense to him; causing his hair to stand straight up!

Coffee nearly exited my nose when I saw this madness. Then I realized he's just a misunderstood, weird, unsocialized homeschool cat who has a passion that no other brick and mortar feline understands. And that's OK. One day he and his misunderstood, weird, unsocialized homeschool feline friends will rule the world and we'll all be better off for it.




I wonder what would have happened if he had decided to pick on the Habanero......

Never a dull moment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the hive and leaving a comment! I'll get it posted as soon as possible!!