Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

The picky eater will be the death of me.

I love hearing the oldest talk to the younger ones about her experiences in classes that she takes on Wednesday. Especially the funny stories.

I'm hearing the brood laugh at each other while they eat lunch. It's all worth it, whatever it is.

I need chocolate.

I wonder how I would do as an Virtual Administrative Assistant?

Why is the picky eater picky? She's just like the oldest child when she was that age.

Don't forget to put your make-up on before you go to the dentist to have your teeth drilled on.

Wonder what King Bee wants for dinner tonight?

See Queen Bee, this is the state of mind you get yourself into when you don't write stuff down on the calendar....why don't you trust your little android to help you with the stuff....if you're gonna be a VA you need to learn how....just don't destroy your phone again.

Don't forget to load new Math program onto laptop for B2!!  Did you put that in your planner?

I need wine, too.

So what if it's almost Friday.......

The crunches are paying off again. :)

Yesterday was very busy.

Remember chocolate and wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the hive and leaving a comment! I'll get it posted as soon as possible!!