Monday, June 16, 2014

What happened!???

Did ya miss me? Have you wondered what happened to me and where I went??  Well, here is the buzz. A while back I logged on to my blog to start on a post, and a lot ( I mean A LOT) of my pictures are gone!!!!!!!!!  Talk about being ill. I have never been so physically ill over something like that before and it put a big 'ol damper on my enthusiasm to continue this blog. But I did put a lot of effort into the posts and I guess that didn't register with me until I saw all the empty spots where pictures use to be.....

Live and learn I guess...just never link, then delete your Picasa back up photos to your blog....at least I think that is what happened. So, I am starting to search for the missing pics on my hard drive, my flash drives, and might even go back into some old floppy drives (yes, I am that old!!)  Do you know how many pictures there are to go through....do you!!!!????  At least I have the what, where, when, and who's of the posts saved here so I can do some sort of process of elimination. So be patient as you scroll, I am trying to fix this mess as well as add new stuff!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the hive and leaving a comment! I'll get it posted as soon as possible!!