Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why not?!

Today during my daily "Hey how you doing?" phone call from the King Bee/Principle, he told me to take the kids swimming. His logic was that we will be shutting it down soon anyway, better enjoy it!!
After hearing all the honey-do items he was requesting of me as well, I jokingly replied "I guess school won't get done today (chuckle.)" There was no grumble or frantic buzzing from him after my reply, so here we are!  So, Who said we can't do school by the pool?? What better classroom do we have than the great outdoors around us???
Take a day this week to have "school" in a different place than usual. Watch a fresh perspective of learning cross their face. I assure you it will be worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the hive and leaving a comment! I'll get it posted as soon as possible!!