Monday, January 14, 2013

Simple Note Cards

How cute is this!?  I don't have one of those little punches so this serves as my reminder to get one the next time I see it in the clearance bin at the local crafty shop!  Do you know how many of these little paint swatch cards I grab in a years time?  Even if I'm not planning to paint, I just love the colors!!

If you're like me you have hand fulls in a rainbow or two of colors!!  The brood would love punching these out and making cards or pictures with them.  I'm just loving the pinks and brown together!  I'm so glad to see that in today's technologically advanced age there are still ways to personalize something as simple as a Thank You card.

Until recent years I actually didn't really give a hoot about cards and such, I guess I'm just either ungrateful, or lazy...probably the later if you want the truth!  Who has time to sit and make cards and decorate them to the hilt with do-dads and such?  This is just too simple to not try though, and yes there are always reasons to thank someone for something special, or just because!  I think when you realize you are too busy to send a note card to someone it is probably time to refocus your energy on more important matters. Technology has a hold on books now, don't let it get a hold on hands on creativity too!!!  Look around your little part of the Universe and see what you can reuse to make yourself, or someone else happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the hive and leaving a comment! I'll get it posted as soon as possible!!