Thursday, January 8, 2015

B# 4 is 8

Our littlest brood turned 8 years old this past Sunday....wait, what did I just say? 
That can't be correct!? WE BLINKED!!!! 

As he was sitting on my lap on Saturday night (picture of him giving the peace sign), I realized he would never ever be 7 years old again. He is my last 7 year old child. I took a long look at him, and while fighting back tears, realized he is growing up so fast! I use to think there were no differences in boys and girls but I have been proven wrong and I'll openly admit it! Boys are so much fun for a Mom who has tomboy genes! 

He is a answer to prayer because when I found out I was pregnant with him I knew that would be my last child. We already had 3 girls and I knew deep down my King Bee wanted and needed a boy. I'll never forget the day I asked God to give us a boy, and I'll never forget the day that my prayer was answered.

We are so thankful for this spirited bundle of boyishness and I know he will make someone a awesome husband one day (or else!) 





French Breakfast Muffins (a tradition for each birthday at our hive)
The recipe can be found on our From the Kitchen page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the hive and leaving a comment! I'll get it posted as soon as possible!!