Friday, October 26, 2012

DIY Tracing at DLTK Kids

What do you do when you have run out of tracing pages for letters and numbers?  What do you do when  you know you will NOT be going out anytime soon to buy another workbook...BEEcause they only need to practice a little bit?  Why I'm glad you asked!  You go to this link http://www.dltk-teach.com/numbers/dynamic.htm and make your own! You can make your own sheet of math problems too!

B3 & 4 really don't need ANOTHER workbook of writing pages, but still need to practice every now and then.  Mainly because they get lazy, and pulling out the dreaded tracing pages gets them back on track in a jiffy!! LOL

I really liked the option of being able to create more than just numbers tracing.   Of course there are also letters tracing pages as well!  This link http://www.dltk-teach.com/alphabuddies/tracer_pages.htm will take you to all the tracer pages available on this site because there are more than just letters and numbers.  I just love DLTK Kids.  I have used them for years now for Children's Church crafts as well as everyday craft ideas for the kids here at home.

The only thing that bugged me about printing these pages was that it does not print out a full 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.  It could be my settings on my printer too, but realistically it printed out the size of letters and numbers that I am expecting B3 & 4 to be writing anyway.

That's the buzz for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the hive and leaving a comment! I'll get it posted as soon as possible!!