Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So, to catch you up on what has been happening around the hives, I thought I would post some pictures.  They are worth 1,000 words you know!  Enjoy :)

Seeking shelter during a storm...aaawwww. Taking this picture reminded me 
of how badly the front porch needs cleaning and painting!

B4 breaking a move during play practice!!

B 2,3,& 4 during one of the practices for the Christmas play!!

B3 turns 6!!!!


B4 turns 5!!!!

And this is when I realized that the last 
of my brood have now turned 5.

B2 in a tree.

B1 turns 14 (don't remind me how close she is to driving...please)!!!!!!!!!

B4 survived the first year of playing football.  He did an awesome job 
considering he is just a wee thing!!

B3 & B4 are WIPED OUT!!!  For those who homeschool...you know 
what a day at classes are like!!!  Today was BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!

He's going to be so mad at me when he gets older. ;)


So!  Hope you enjoyed the pictures and all the 1,000's of words they used to tell you about the buzz going on here at the hive.  Visit again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the hive and leaving a comment! I'll get it posted as soon as possible!!